2011年7月2日土曜日

Application design : darts counter

I will program a darts counter for Android as a first application.

Android is designed as the event driven style, which I'm not good at...

So at first, we should design the activities and the transition.


The title screen, users can choose the game.  (At first, only one game there.)

The setup screen, users can setup the game options.  (At first, no option there.)

The scoring screen, the main page of the application.


Now I program the layout files with some image files.  The layouts and images are not completed design.  Only to define the objects for programming.


I think the layout by the text coding is easier than that by the graphical tools.

And I want more property information.  It's difficult to find the correct parameters.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿